I was having a conversation the other day about the immediacy of blogging. For better or for worse, as time progresses and we keep writing, the posts that for whatever the reason, we love, get buried underneath the others, forgotten and no longer read. I’ve created this page as a way resurrect and give a little extra life to some of my favorite past posts. So in that spirit, I offer you some of the posts I thought were pretty darn good. I’ll update this list every few weeks, and the only criteria I will use is that I enjoyed writing them, and you enjoyed reading them.
My Top 10 Favorite Posts
- Words of Wisdom from Jorge Luis Borges
- Love and Byron
- Playing with the Moon
- The Distance from the Moon
- The Marriage of Heaven and Hell… Revisiting Blake
- Forbidden Fruit or Food for Thought?
- The Prague Cemetery … finished.
- On the Virtues of Non-Reading?
- The Vertigo of Lists
- JFK, the Umbrella Man, and Thomas Pynchon
Image courtesy of songwritingscene