Another award! Whoa! And here I thought it was going to be a bad day after my pants unceremoniously ripped (in a rather embarrassing place) as I got out of the car this morning. Things are most certainly looking up!
First, let me thank Janine over at Shambolic Living for this award. Everyone should definitely pay her blog a visit. Her blog is wonderfully down to earth with some pretty amazing photographs, too.
According to the rules of this award, I’m supposed to:
- Share something about myself that no one knows
- Link 7 of my posts that I think are noteworthy
- Nominate 7 bloggers to receive this award
Insofar as the first rule… I think I already said more than enough earlier today.
Here are my seven favorite posts. It’s nice to be able to shake the dust off and breathe some new life into them.
- Love and Byron
- Playing with the Moon
- On Love and Forgetting: A Personal Note
- Allen Ginsberg and William Blake
- The Pull of Huxley
- You can’t step into the same river twice… but what about books?
- The Distance from the Moon
And now for my favorite part, passing the award along to seven other bloggers.
- To a Dusty Shelf We Aspire
- Proper Noun Blog
- Being Arindam
- Poetry Poems Poets
- Deidra Alexander’s Blog